An Individual Membership with CCI will allow you to easily stay in touch with the latest trends and issues that impact non-profit organizations in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
As a CCI Standard Individual Member, you will gain access to a variety of member only benefits that will help you save time and money, stay informed, network with non-profits and learn from sector research.
- Access to free members-only webinars, events & resources.
- Program Discounts
- Opportunities to apply for program scholarships
- Subscription to CCI newsletter, which provides a channel of communication between research and action, including announcements, book reviews, trends and developments
- Access to HandsOn Willamette to post volunteer opportunities
- Access to CCI’s online Membership Directory and Resource Library , which offers access to out-of-print and hard to get research and teaching materials.
- Information about related conferences and events, current position openings in the field, and calls for participation
- Extended professional contacts from many different fields
- Access to CCI non-profit job board and mentoring opportunities
Cost of this membership is $55 annually. Allows one person to use membership.
PREMIUM INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
Intended for Individual Consultants, in addition to the benefits listed above you will receive:
- listing in the online Consultant & Resource Directory
- Logo inclusion in the online Consultant & Resource Directory
- Discounts on advertising
- Increase exposure by submitting articles in your area of expertise for publication in our e-newsletter for Best Practices
Cost of this membership is $250 annually. Is intended for use by individual consultants.
A scholarship fund has been created to assure opportunities are especially available to women working at area nonprofits . Women play a key role in our nonprofits and removing financial barriers to make training and program opportunities available to women is consistent with our history.
To apply for a CCI Heritage Scholarship please fill out the scholarship form.