Phil serves as President of Center for Community Innovation. Of interest, he:
- Has 28 years’ experience working in area nonprofit organizations, including Northwest Human Services, Regis High School, and Marion-Polk Food Share. In all, 23 of those years have been in fundraising and management roles.
- Graduated Western Oregon University with a B.S. in Psychology and a writing minor, after attending Central High School in Independence.
- Lives in Salem with his wife, Kathi, and their West Highland white terrier, Mick.
- Grew up in Monmouth, where he learned to appreciate the outdoors and now enjoys camping, hiking, fishing, golf and photography.
Lew serves as Director of Operations of Center for Community Innovation. Of interest, he:
- Has 15 years experience in higher education at the University of Oregon Foundation and the University of Oregon.
- Graduated Linfield College with a degree in Business.
- Has volunteered for non-profits including Marion-Polk Boys & Girls Club and Food for Lane County.
- Raised in NE Salem.
Cherri serves as the Executive Assistant for the Center for Community Innovation. Of interest, she:
- Has over 25 years’ experience working in the nonprofit sector, having worked at Willamette University and the YWCA
- Is a native Oregonian, born and raised in Salem
- Grew up in the same neighborhood where she works
- Lives in Salem with her husband Bruce, has two children and four wonderful grandchildren
- Enjoys doing a variety of crafting, reading, gardening and traveling
Roswitha serves as Receptionist for the Center for Community Innovation. Of interest, she:
- Has over 20 years’ experience working with nonprofits, including both the YMCA and the YWCA
- Originally from Switzerland she moved to the USA in 1976, when she married her husband.
- In 1978 she and her husband moved from Florida to Salem
- Lives in Salem with her husband John and has two children
- Enjoys reading, travelling, and the outdoors